CASE 6-16 OZ. GP PUMP OIL
Specially blended pump crankcase lubricating oil, 30W viscosity, nondetergent. Approved and recommended for use in all General Pump/InterPump crankcases. Recommended for use in other pressure washer pump crankcases. Not for use in internal combustion engines.
- Special anti-scuff and anti wear agents extend the lives of gear, vane, radial piston and plunger pumps.
- Resists foaming and aeration which would result in erratic equipment operation and increased oil oxidation.
- Highly resistant to oxidation that would result in sludge formation.
- Resists formation of harmful oil water emulsions.
- Compatible with typically used seals and gaskets.
- High viscosity index (VI) means more constant operating characteristics over wide temperature ranges.
- Low pour point assures fluid flow during cold weather operation.
- Outstanding thermal and hydrolytic stability assures long oil life.
- Exceeds wear prevention requirements of all major hydraulic pump manufacturers.
- Change oil after 40 hour break-in period, and every three months or 500 hour intervals thereafter.
- Regular lubrication is the easiest, most efficient and least expensive element in preventive maintenance.
GP General Pump