18 x 14 High Temp Access Panel
High Temp Access Panel 18×14
1 panel for 18″x 14″ opening. Shipping Weight 11.7 #’s
The High Temp Access Panel is designed to meet NFPA 96 standards.
Features and Advantages
- Quick Installation. No measuring (self-adhesive cut-around template provided). No frame to install and seal.
- Sandwich Type. Minimal protrusion in air stream, door completely removes for thorough cleaning.
- Effortless opening and closing. No tools required. Wing Nuts and thumb bolts make operation easy.
- Specialized Gasket. Grease and Air Tight seal.
- No Frame. Easier to install, no holes to drill and no welding is required.
High Temperature Access Panel is rate to 1000°. You can upgrade to 2300° below. The gasket is applied to the entire internal face of the outside panel.
Self-adhesive template is provided for the exact size of duct opening required.
The High Temp Access Panel consists of two layers metal.
Carbon Zinc plated studs are welded to the inner door. There is one thumb bolt in each corner (all sizes).
Installation instructions are available in the Spec Data file for this product. Please refer to the Ductmate Library.
The High Temp Access Panel is guaranteed against defective material.
Detailed installation instructions illustrating easy step-by-step procedures are available from the manufacturer and shipped in each box of access doors.
|Dimensions||18.00 × 14.00 × 2.00 in|